Sunday 29 May 2016

Day 12 - Positive Energy

Throughout my day I see myself accessing positive energy, believing that I need it to be able to be able to get by in the world in an effective way. To get by the day in a ‘charmed’ way so to speak. It will even come to a point where I do not wish to carry out tasks or responsibilities unless I first can see that I have the energy bank filled - or I will wait for it to be filled before I fulfil a particular task.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that I need energy to move through the world in a way in which I am happy with myself, where I can show the best side of myself through showing that I have lots of energy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that I need energy to live my utmost potential in the world.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that I am not able to be at my best without having high energy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the belief that I must always show a positivity in what I think, say, and do.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that I must be in a state of high energy to be able to fulfil all of my responsibilities as well as participate in extracurricular activities, that without having a surplus of energy - I will not be able to do the things that I need and want to do in my life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by energy, not seeing, realising, or understanding that the energy I refer to is a mental energy, and that this mental energy throughout my life has always dissipated and ‘run out’. Thus if I am allowing myself to only move from a point of mental energy then when I do not have this mental energy I will not do the things that need to be done because I will believe that I have run out of steam.


I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realise, and understand that there is mental energy, and physical energy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a seeking out of positive energy so that I can get a ‘fix’ because I secretly love positive energy and the feelings it gives me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that it is ‘okay’ to participate in positive energies.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only ‘feel better’ in any moment dependant upon whether I have positive energy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use positive energies as little rays of sunshine within myself and my life.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto positive energy within the belief that within positive energy life has meaning, not seeing, realising, or understanding that how I feel does not have to be based on positive energy mind experiences, but that I have a choice to be stable in who I am.


When and as I see myself seeking out a positive energy experience, I stop and I breathe. I will myself to see that this positive energy is a self creation and that I cannot use it as a solution towards the ‘problems’ and responsibilities I have in my life - as by its very nature it will dissipate and return to nothing, and then after the high I will be left feeling low.


Thus I will myself to let go of these positive energy moments through speaking the forgiveness statement ‘I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to access the energy of positivity in this moment - believing that I need to be positive to function effectively in this moment - not seeing, realising, and understanding that all I Have to do is breathe and direct myself within common sense, within self honesty, and through this discover, what is the movement, action, or words that I can speak that will be aligned to what is best for all?

No comments:

Post a Comment