Monday 2 May 2016

Day 10 - Stable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a judgement of myself as not being stable enough in my life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as unstable.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that I am unstable because I have too many thoughts moving through my head, not seeing, realising, or understanding that I am the mover of my thoughts. Furthermore not seeing, realising, and understanding that I am not yet aware of how or why I move into particular thought patterns and that self honest investigation is required to understand the root and beginnings of each thought that I have allowed to pass through me, and that through understanding by writing and forgiveness I can begin my process of stopping.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that I am a stable human being, when in reality I can see that I am cycling between ups and downs as feelings and emotions, not seeing, realising, or understanding how I am peddling the gears of my mind within my imagination to fool myself into going into feeling or emotion.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that it is other things outside of myself that make me unstable, believing that situations and peoples in my life are the causes of what makes me angry or upset. Pinning the blame on other things and people for how I am within myself. Not being able to see that I am the root cause of my reactions towards these points in my world. and so I react when these points in my world do not go the way I had wished them to go - then throwing myself into turmoil, believing that I have no choice in the matter but to feel a certain way.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise, and understand that I am in fact living the consequences of my past decisions to act/not act, seeing now that I can actually begin to stop living these consequences through simply moving myself to do what is necessary in the moment, before the situations becomes unstable.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that I need to hold some kind of ‘special energy reserve‘ to get through emotional turbulences in my life, and that I must call on this reserve whenever things are not going as planned.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that being stable means not being affected by things, not seeing, realising, nor understanding that being unaffected does not give me a pass to ignore the situation and allow it to get worse.


I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realise, and understand that being stable is staying able, and that staying able entails being aware of the situation and working With it so as to allow it to blossom into a solution that is best.


When and as I see myself as assigning blame for something that I am experiencing within myself, to someone else - I stop and I breathe - and I will myself to see, realise, and understand the madness of what I am saying to myself as the belief that another person/thing/situation can be responsible for the way I am experiencing myself Within Myself. I will myself investigate and release the points through writing and self forgiveness so that I can come to a point of clarity and understanding on the situation, so that I stop blaming others for my instability and start taking authority of myself through taking authorship over each and every aspect of myself as my mind.


Thus doing simple things like preparing the groundwork for projects instead of waiting for the last minute to get things done, and then allowing myself to experience the trials and tribulations that come with not having fulfilled responsibilities, thereby removing any causes for discomfort later on down the road, knowing that I have taken all the necessary steps I have needed too.


Thus I will myself to see, realise, and understand that the first step is to be Truly unmoved by things that are happening around me, being the definition of stable as the words ‘firmly established’ within myself through the process of writing and self forgiveness - but to then see that there is another step that needs to be taken which is to work With the situation - to make it the Best that it can be, to not allow it to fester into some greater problem but to rather see and then take the steps that need to be taken to remediate the situation.


I will myself to see that in all instances of life prevention is the best cure and that this principle can be lived by just seeing what needs to be done Before it needs to be done, not waiting for situations to develop and ambush me, but rather taking active steps to prevent and remedy problems before and as they arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment