Saturday 16 April 2016

Day 7 - Authority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a fear of the word authority.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word authority to fear, and so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a fear of being ‘told off’ by authority.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect ‘being told off by authority’ to fear, thus I forgive myself for allowing myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always try to be in friction with authority figures, participating within the belief that ‘I must show them who the boss of me is’.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in anger at the thought that authority figures in my life have power over me, not seeing, realising, nor understanding that no one really has power over me in this way except me, so that means being given an order or a directive is not the same as having my ‘soul’ bent to another person’s will. It is just a fact that in instances in this world we have people who are in authoritative positions, whose orders and directives we must abide by. Hence I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take these moments personally in a way in which I believe I have been cast down as inferior to this other superior being.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the belief that anybody in an authority position is superior to me, not seeing, realising, and understanding that this these polarities of inferior and superior are not really physically real; as they only exist in the mind of the beholder, hence only by my own self acceptance and self allowance does this belief of being superior and inferior come to pass. Seeing now that everything in this existence is physically equal and quantifiably one. There are no demarcating lines in reality.


I thus forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a fear of authority being ‘used’ on me, seeing, realising, and understanding that I am actually ‘using/ab-using’ these ideas onto myself, of being more or of being less.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘authority being used on me’ to fear, thus I forgive myself for allowing myself to fear my own fear.


I thus forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the belief that ‘I do not like authority figures’ now seeing, realising, and understanding that it is only myself that I do not like, as when I am in the act of debasing myself by allowing myself to believe that I have been ‘cast down’. Not seeing, realising, or understanding that I was/am the caster of this spell.


I thus forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the rage and jealousy of authority figures, not seeing, realising, or understanding that this rage and jealousy comes from a place where I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being less than this other being, as being less worthy, less ideal - thus leading me into the position where I say to myself ‘why them and not me?’


When and as I see myself as participating within the polarity design or inferior and superior in regards to the people I see and meet in my life - I stop and I breathe - and I will myself to take a step back from the situation and silently forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have participated in a comparison of myself with another, breathing, seeing, realising, and understanding that this comparison is not me, that I can never ‘be’ this other person, and that what this other being ‘has’ does not define neither I or they unless their is an acceptance and allowance of such definition of ourselves, where we base ourselves on position/standing and/or worldly accomplishments. And so in these moments I will myself to come back to myself, my breathing, my physical body, in a realised fashion - whereby I see and understand the inherent equality and oneness between all things, further seeing that if I allow myself to participate in this kind of comparison I am separating myself from myself.

I will myself to see how inferior and superior are both forms that are created by me - and in the act of creation I am placing a spell on myself so as to severely limit and abuse myself through reactions as emotions, projections, fears, and backchats that serve only to separate me from this existence and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment